This breathtaking 107ha Bio farm is set on a hill overlooking the Magaliesburg mountains through a picturesque rocky gorge and is aptly named Buffalo Creek. Located a mere 17 kilometers from the town of Magaliesburg. The property with a modern 5-bedroom farmhouse, a 2-bedroom standalone cottage and 3 guest rooms, offer great lifestyle living for a large family or could be run as a Farm Lodge or Air BnB. The property can be farmed with vegetables, and cattle grazing as it has enough water. 10 hectares arable land and the rest of the farm natural grazing. A total of 200 x Cycad trees planted behind the farmstead.
The ideal Hideaway from the hustle and bustle of city life only an hour’s drive from Johannesburg and Rustenburg. A clean canvas for you to come and create an adventure destination with the possibility of MTB tracks, walking trails, camping facilities, bass fishing, possible zipline, or a getaway wellness centre set in nature.
- The farm has 2 well points, one delivering 10 000 lt/h, supplying the farmstead and lots of water for planting. 2 x JoJo tanks with pressure pump.
- With three accommodation options on the farm, you could run a Farm Lodge or Air BnB. Main farmstead with 5 bedrooms, 2-bedroom stand-alone cottage and 3-bedroom guest accommodation.
- Large Lapa with built-in bar counter, braai facilities and ablution area.
- Swimming pool and trampoline.
- Fire-pit and extra braai.
- Staff accommodation – 2 rooms, lounge/dining area, kitchen and bathroom.
- Cattle Kraal.
- Cattle grazing camps.
- Two natural dams.
- Large dam next to house to be repaired.
- Irrigation dam and tank.
- Workshop and 2 store-rooms.
- Large shed.
- Carport accommodating 4 vehicles.
- Paddock for horses.
- Chicken coup and bunny and dwarf goat enclosure.
- Cleared picnic spot in the creek and hiking and quad trails throughout the farm in the nearby koppies.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- House 1 is the main farmstead with a large farmhouse kitchen, scullery and storage area. TV and dining lounge area, leisure room with fireplace, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large covered patio overlooking the pool and groomed gardens. Lapa with built-in bar, braai facilities and ablution area.
- House 2 is a stand-alone cottage with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a kitchen and open plan living area and 2 covered patios with beautiful mountain and farm views, built-in braai and enclosed garden with firepit. Ideal income generating cottage.
- Guest accommodation option: 3 double rooms with covered shared patio, and one full bathroom to share. Large fire-pit and braai area. Income generating opportunity when turned a lodge or Air BnB.
Well points 2 but only one in use supplying the farm with water to homes, gardens and farm.
Eskom 3 phase with switchover generator 6.5 kVA
2 x established couples with 2 children and many years of experience. Can be discussed during negotiations
Farm fenced all round, plus cattle camps and 1 ha electric fence around homestead with motion detection solar lights.
Schedule your private viewing tour today to secure this great property. They ideal hideaway to work remotely.